Numb feelings By Bpimpin

Numb Feelings By Bpimpin

With the last track "Demonstration" by none other than your favorite artist Bpimpin reaching 40,000+ streams on Spotify, he decided to take his time into making a perfect song. With the long wait is over as Bpimpin is back with another banger in the form of a song called "Numb feelings"! You can find more about "Demonstration" here. Let's get introduced to this latest song and know more about it!

Official cover of Numb feelings

The song "Numb feelings" mainly covers the mental stages of going through a heartbreaking experience, and realizing you are the main character of your own life and with that realization, it helps anyone get through and feel like themselves again and live life with experience instead of regret. Bpimpin wanted to talk about the song in verses as well.

How did I know that you were gonna tear it apart Stopped the blood in my body flowing straight to my Heart You’re the reason why things started to depart Hopefully I can flip the page and start a new arc” - Verse 1

It’s even hard for me to comprehend anything you say Yea you always tell me lies and it hurts my brain the love that we had was good but now it’s not the same And anything that’s left from you here gotta fade today. I don’t even wanna deal with you Left my heart on the ground broken in pairs of two So now I gotta focus on myself and be on a peddle stool This is something I should’ve learn before I was in school Now a lot of things gotta change that is your fault How I find the love , it comes to me that’s what I was taught But the love that was there is now stuck in a vault I threw my heart in the air and it never was caught” - Verse 2

As I keep looking through the past It was the moment that you held my heart then broke it like glass I didn’t know what to think about it , I learned this shit fast I was looking for something real ,something that will forever last, but at last Things are gonna change Finally went my way Finally get you off my mind out my fucking brain I feel like I can live my life now that your away Oh my god I do feel alive I do feel great” - Verse 3

Verse 3 is considered to be special to Bpimpin and he honestly feel like this verse is self explanatory by the way it has the accuracy of describing.

This is the day I’m here to say I’ll even pray yea Girl I’m tryna get with you tonight Be the one who’s there to hold you tight Even if your filled and full of fright Don’t you lose the sight of what is right yea The lack of respect yea it’s killin me Had to break all my chains and now I’m finally free I am happy and now I can guarantee I can finally be who I wanna be At the moment you left I thought I lost it all Man I cannot believe you made me feel so small Beat me to my knees so that I had to crawl But what you didn’t know ,is that I’m ready to brawl Is that I’m ready to brawl Is that I’m ready to brawl Is that I’m ready to brawl” - Verse 4

Numb Feelings is also featuring Mac J.

Mac JIt just me giving my everything and no matter how much you feel broken , everyone eventually over comes their past no matter where it came from or who, you don’t need anyone to be happy basically.

Preview of Numb feelings

Check out the latest release "Numb feelings" which is available to stream on Spotify. Links are given below!

Bpimpin's Spotify : https://open.spotify.com/artist/2fRCwdZqd5iShmoMfwOMKf?si=Sah-V5NmRCG9etyxwtcR9A

Numb feelings : https://open.spotify.com/track/7c3IZQyuqZUqnCoVV771SR?si=7cc7bc634a2a4b89

Instagram : @bpimpin_official

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Now By Savage life lay

Hope We Can Learn By Coraly Chan

HEAT By Generations